30 Juli 2006

InDiej charts - juli 2006

paschulke
the whitest boy alive - firworks
(dreams)
peaches - hit it hard
(impeach my bush)
i am from barcelona - oversleeping
(let me introduce my friends)
shitdisco - disco blood
(disco blood 7")
you say party! we say die! - he!she!you!me!they!we!us!OK
(hit the floor)

basil

01 de rosa - evelyn
(mend)
02 the whitest boy alive - burning
(dreams)
03 the rifles - one night stand
(no love lost)
04 tv on the radio - wolf like me
(return to the cookie mountain)

john doe
01 the whitest boy alive - burning
(dreams)
02 hot chip - over and over
(the warning)
03 peterlicht - wettentspannen
(lieder vom ende des kapitalismus)
04 metric - empty
(live it out)
05 the kooks - sofa song
(inside in / inside out)

zweilicht
01 pony up! - the truth about cats and dogs (is that they die)
(make love to the judges with your eyes)
02 peaches - hit it hard
(impeach my bush)
03 say anything - alive with the glory of love
(... is a real boy)
04 scanners - changing times
(violence is golden)
05 tunng - woodcat
(comments of the inner chorus)

lemoche
01 cursive - dorothy at fourty
(happy hollow)
02 -the whitest boy alive - Inflation
(dreams)
03 forward russia - nine
(give me a wall)
04 two gallants - steady rollin'
(what the toll tells)
05 portugal. the man - aka m80 the wolf
(waiter:"you vultures!"

...

Keine Kommentare: